Monday, September 23, 2013

Horror and LOLs


I invited Jill and Pam to watch Insidious: Chapter 2. I was pretty impressed with the producers of the film. It hasn't been what, 6 months, and yet, they already have a sequel? Awesome.

Me: "Ang galing no? May sequel na agad."
Pam: "...."
Me: "Although ba't si Rose Byrne na yung nasa cast. Di ba yung last time si Vera something?"
Pam: "Si Rose naman talaga original ah?"
Me: "Nooooo! Replacement na lang yata sya. Si Vera yung original."
Pam: "Huh? Si Rose yung dati."
Me: "No, si Vera..."
Pam: "Si Rose!"

Repeat 10 times.

Oh.

You mean Insidious is not the sequel to The Conjuring? Patrick Wilson, this is all your fault.

And the clincher: I didn't see the first Insidious.

Still, I liked the film and I like Patrick Wilson.



* * * * *

Pam: Five stars yung rating mo for We're the Millers, pero yung This is the End, 3 stars?!"

Me: Nakatulog kaya ako sa TITE. (Well no, I didn't actually say this. Katamad lang mag-type.)

Pam: That is your fault, not the producers'. (Yes, umi-English.)

Me: Ang funny kaya nung The Millers. I don't think I've found anything that crass funny ever. (Umi-English din.)

Pam: Oo nga, ang funny!

Jill: Yung balls, lol! *actual lol-ing*

Me: True, tapos yung striptease scene, lololol!

Pam: Lolol!

Tatin, Giff: Lolololol!


* * * *

Ratings:

This is the End - 7/10
Insidious: Chapter 2 - 8/10
We're the Millers - 9/10



1 * :

Blogger said...


I have just downloaded iStripper, and now I can watch the best virtual strippers on my desktop.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...