Sunday, May 19, 2013

Coffee Prince

After many, many years, I've finally resumed watching Coffee Prince.

It does not disappoint, lol.




* * * *

It is also with deep sadness that I learned of Masaki Koh's death. If you don't know Masaki, that's probably good news.





4 * :

Bunny said...


This is the only Korean telenovela I watched.

P.S.
HIndi ko kilala si Masaki Koh.

P.P.S.
I just googled him. Sayang!

Jason D. said...


I'm also watching Boys Over Flowers, haha.


Lol @ Masaki.

Jessel Duque said...


Didn't know Masaki Koh. For a while, I thought you were referring to one of the Coffee Princes, who had also passed away.

Jason D. said...


Di mo naman kasi market si Makasi :-P


re: one of the Coffee Princes - yeah, that makes me a little sad, too.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...