Sunday, September 30, 2012

Zac Efron at his fan conference for Penshoppe



Lightning round questions for Zac Efron 
Penshoppe fan conference, SM Mall of Asia Arena, September 29, 2012


Zac Efron is easily one of the most handsome faces I've seen... on a video screen that large, lol. Although I did see a glimpse of him onstage, our seats were too far away and the fan girls were in a frenzy, standing up on their chairs (blocking my view even if I'm tall) and screaming expletives, e.g., "Oh my f*cking god!" and the more subtle, "F*ck me! F*ck me!"

My friends, who have personally interviewed him, say he seems to be a genuinely nice guy. At the fan conference for Penshoppe, he easily charmed the crowd by teasing the fans about finding his ideal woman/wife here *insert deafening screams*. Hands down, one of funniest 'fandom' hysteria I've seen :-)









7 * :

almi said...


huhu, kakainggit naman yung mga fans. nakaka-teenager si zac efron! :))

Gail Austin said...


I was there! I died on the spot!

Jason D. said...


Yes, nakakabading sya, lol.

Myleen Castro said...


i almost punched husband when he asked who is zac efron? hinde nya kasi alam i think zac is hot! ayoko kasing umamin coz im already 32

Jason D. said...


Papanoorin mo sya ng The Lucky One, haha!

Myleen Castro said...


naku ayoko.. baka bumigay, may tendency pa naman haha

Laurene said...


I found out too late that my cousin had extra tickets!! :(

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...