Monday, June 25, 2012

This is me exhaling

Three years. That was how long my last relationship was. During our time, I thought I've improved so much, that I've become way better than the person I was in the relationship before him––and yes, I gave myself a pat on the back for that––but alas, I learned that there are more things which I have to learn.
 
The hardest thing is meeting new persons. I cringe at the slightest introduction, small talk, and show of affection. When I'm on a date, I see myself as the third party: there's the new guy and there's me––oh, there's me––commenting on the film, commenting on the food, commenting on the interiors, commenting on his job, commenting on my life, smiling blankly.
 
Yes, there was me.
 


0 * :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...