Saturday, February 18, 2012

From Austria with love


Sealing wax––class!

 

Snail mail all the way from Austria!

Carlo and I have been friends for decades. We used to write each other letters even if we both went to the same grade school (all the way up to high school) and saw each other practically every day. One of those letters eventually got me in trouble––he wrote about how some guy was spreading gossip about me because the guy saw me kissing my then boyfriend in public. I left the letter in my pocket and forgot about it, until my mother eventually fished it out of the laundry bin, lol. It was a dramatic showdown between me and my mom, and I still managed to deny that I was gay! LOL.

Carlo is now following/fulfilling his dreams of becoming one of the great opera singers in the world and Austria is his ground zero.

 



0 * :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...