Friday, January 06, 2012

Photography that's more fun


Fisheye 2
You and I need to be acquainted again. 

* * * *
Lomography allowed me to meet new friends––well technically, a lomography party, not the photography act itself, lol. Nevertheless, it allowed me to dabble in the art for a short period of time since I felt that my first film roll pretty much delivered what I believe are spectacular results, lol. (By the way, none of these were photoshopped and they were purely shot in film :-D)







And then my succeeding rolls began looking like crap, lol. I suppose it was a fluke.

Well, I'll eventually find out as my NY resolution includes taking this up again. :-D


4 * :

thwany said...


the last one is my favorite.

Jason said...


Thanks! It's a double exposure of trees and an avenue :-D

Gail Dimapilis said...


I'm in love with the second to the last photo! It has some sort of sexual connotation to me. Haha!

Jason said...


I never thought of it that way, but now that you've mentioned it, yeah, I kinda see that, haha.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...