Wednesday, June 08, 2011

The week that was




















I've been offline for almost a week which meant no work, no Cityville, no Twitter (save for two updates), no Tumblr reading and no emails. That was pretty good actually, like being unplugged from the Matrix :-P

I'll blog about my  trip as soon as I get the story out in PDI.


6 * :

Iggy said...


stunning photos J! love the mountain with the cloud cover and the one with the dolphins, galing!

Jason said...


Thanks! Sobrang friendly nung doplhins, they were really showing off so ang daming photo op.

Iggy said...


uy nasa twitter ka ba?

Jason said...


Left it on your blog :-)

Deepa said...


Wow! Looks like an amazing week! I love the pics of the dolphins and the tree trunks :)

Jason said...


Not quite Europe (lol) but yes, it was amazing! Can't wait to blog about it after my self-imposed embargo :-P

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...