Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Gray Matters mug shot

Here are the photos from my Gray Matters Project session.

I really had a hard time deciding on what to write on the board. (We were supposed list the things on our mind.) Of course I think about family, friends and the Miss Universe pageant, but this question is really what I have in mind 24/7. If you've found the answer to this question, then you're blessed. You may now chart the course of your life :-)



Oh and I also hate chalk. And I have an awful handwriting, lol.



There were close to 40 participants, raising over P40,000 for Jason's treatment. A second session will be scheduled soon.

To know more about the project, visit http://thegraymattersproject.com/


4 * :

jaollibee said...


naks naman. puwede ba umulit? gusto ko pa isa. haha!

Jason said...


LOL, ikaw na ang philanthropist!

jason buera said...


just saw this, better late than never. maraming salamat!!

Jason D. said...


Glad to have helped :-) I hope all is well.

Cheers!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...