Monday, January 25, 2010

The elephant

I was in Topman yesterday and while going through the racks of clothes, I noticed this guy with scabs -- literally open wounds -- on his entire arms, neck and face. I figured he must have serious skin disease. He browsed through the shirts, as one would flip through pages of a book, and for each flip, a shirt grazed his wounds.

Everyone decided to be politically correct about it and shut their mouth: the cashier, the sales attendants, other shoppers, myself. Granted it wasn't a transmittable disease, and god knows how many unseen germs/bacteria there are on other people's arms and bodies, I still thought it was inconsiderate of the guy.

He also stood in line for the fitting room.


2 * :

hastydevil said...


eewwness.

Jason said...


It was :-(

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...