Friday, January 29, 2010

Battle of the hottest TV reporters

While Anderson Cooper is the world's hottest, local news do have a handful of cute reporters to balance all that gore and chaos (read: politics) that they report about.

There's ABS-CBN's Atom Araullo (sorry, jailbait pa sya dito, lol):



GMA's Mark Salazar:



And oh my, Chris Zuñiga, whom I've never seen and heard of until today:



Ding, ding, ding!!! We have a winner! LOL!

ABS-CBN, please put him on the air more often.

Mon, I love you :-D

So who else are hot? Comment away! (Please don't put Kuya Kim.)


7 * :

ME BUDDHA BANANA said...


Chris Zuñiga is a regional correspondent for Region 1/ and ABS-CBN Dagupan's head anchor

Jason said...


Good for dagupan, too bad for manila, lol

But seriously, I love his style! He looks awesome in that white shirt.

heyjay said...


I saw atom at the mrt north station last Friday. hotness!

I have a crush on one of GMA's reporters, Ian Cruz. I find him cute.

Jason said...


I saw him once in Rockwell, but he was with his girlfriend so dyahe magpa-pic, lol.

Di ko pa nakita yang Ian Cruz ha.

daredevilry said...


Atom! He's been my crush since his 5 and up days. Drool.

Patty Laurel gf nya diba?

ME BUDDHA BANANA said...


hahaha Mark Salazar? not Ivan Mayrina?

Jason said...


Yup, I saw him with Patty... just not sure if they're still together. Not that I'm hoping against it, of course, lol.

Ram, I completely forgot about Ivan Mayrina!!! Oo nga, he deserves to be in this list!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...