Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm a Looklet nominee!!! (updated)

I AM NOMINATED FOR LOOKLET's LUDIC FUR CONTEST!!!

Photobucket


Please vote for me by clicking the heart next to my entry. It is titled "Sexy Back" under the name bluearden. Thanks! :-D

* * * *

Since I made this look quite some time ago, I was taken aback by my cheesy title and the Justin Timberlake reference -- I couldn't figure out why I named it so... until I remembered what the back part looks like:

Photobucket


So please vote :-) Deadline is this Sunday, October 18. Thanks!


3 * :

Iggy said...


hey J! This doesn't have to do with your post, but I saw this today and thought of you:
http://www.kickette.com/dg-2006-ads-they-had-to-shink-someone/#more-13300
enjoy!

balbahutog said...


naks, congrats.
gusto ko mabasa comment mo dito. :D
how did they fare? http://manilaguy25.multiply.com/photos/album/607

Jason said...


Iggy -- syempre, kanda-google ako haha. kaso wala akong mahanap na pre-adobe photos!

Emman -- di ko kinaya yung Noli Me hahahahaha!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...