Friday, August 28, 2009

First magazine writing stint

Let me toot my proverbial horn and post this article that appeared in the April 2009 issue of Silkwinds. It's the in-flight magazine of SilkAir, a regional carrier based in Singapore.

This marks my first byline in a magazine, and for an international publication at that.

This profile on Manny Pacquiao was written before his fight with Ricky Hatton. Also, it's geared toward non-Filipinos who haven't heard about his greatness.

Pacquiao Silkwinds May 2009


6 * :

Drei said...


wow congrats! next target, vogue.

Jason said...


Time Asia muna, haha. Thanks!!! :-)

Fifi said...


congrats, j! big time ka na ah!

Wednesday said...


nice article kuya j. :] time asia's a good idea! i look forward to seeing your byline in the future issues!

auee said...


Been trying to comment since last week but I forgot my password
:-P

Galing!
Baka pwedeng pa-email nung PDF, pangit sa print option from that link. I want hubby to read it, too.

Jason said...


Thanks everyone! :-)

Auee -- will send one from home. Pero ha, it's really just a general intro/overview on Manny.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...