Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ayala Malls eco tote bags

Ayala Malls have launched eco-friendly tote bags designed by some of the country's top designers.

From left: Michi Calica, Jun Escario, Randy Ortiz, Vic Barba, Louis Claparols and Patrice Ramos-Diaz


Available at Ayala Concierges, retail price is P400 with P100 going to the World Wildlife Fund (I'm just thankful it's not PETA. I will never support or donate to PETA.), and the rest of the proceeds going to the designers' charities of choice.


From the photo, Barba's and Claparols's look winners but when I dropped by the Concierge, I ended up only liking Barba's. The Claparols bag, I think, is still more of a ladies tote.


I love the dark denim color and how roomy and large it is.


9 * :

BUDDHA BANANA said...


Pretty interesting. Do they have it in neutral/ white? I want one too!

Jason said...


Hello! I think it's just this color for Barba's tote; I didn't see other variations, unlike Escario's that had a black pleather/polyester-ish version (sorry I don't know my fabrics, hehe).

Deepa said...


panalo ang randy ortiz. i wonder kung bastos yung pagka-orange at silver niya sa totoong buhay.

auee said...


I like!

naku naku sarap bumili

Jason said...


Hello NY Prep Deepa, haha. Yup, the is pretty close to that in the pic.

Auee -- Seriously, you want? I can buy for you :-)

ms.chelle said...


funny. i just got the claparols tote during today's lunch break. it's a huge monster tote, i love all the pockets :) i picked it over the barba tote because it had longer handles

Herbs D. said...


i'd be soo gay if i'd carry that :-|
oh how i just wish.

Jason said...


Hello Chelle -- I bought Claparols too but ended up selling it to a friend's sister. I liked that nga for the pockets and compartments, which barba tote lacks.

May gray version din pala si barba, just saw it here: http://stylesilove.blogspot.com/. Planning to get that one too if it hasn't sold out yet ;-)

Herbs -- what's the problem with looking and being gay? hehe ;-) but if it's really a concern maybe the gray version in the link above would suit you better.

DATS said...


Jasee: LUV IT!!! the best part is its for Charity sake! I liekthat denim so far! Imma chake it now na!!!! GOODIE!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...