Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Harry Potter and the Japanese fan girl

This is sooo funny. I wonder how it is to be this excited for someone and have someone be this excited for you. (In any case, "excited" is a gross understatement.) In these clips, she makes sure to touch the actors' faces, as if to verify that they are truly in front of her -- I am so LOLing at the sound she is making while rubbing Daniel, hahaha.

I wish I understand Japanese.

Video by Japan Probe:





* * * *


The Alfonso Cuaron-helmed Harry Potter movie is still the best for me. Not to say that I didn't enjoy The Half Blood Prince; it kept me in rapt attention for two-and-a-half hours. I just thought there were a lot of scenes that were left out, particularly those toward the end of the movie. I imagined the book way better.


3 * :

Jay said...


ako, when i watch HP movies, i just resign to the fact that the books will always be better para di nakakadisappoint. :)

Jason said...


in my case, Cuaron executed it better than I imagined it. I'm sure Gary Sinise's performance helped a lot :-)

Jay said...


i don't know why but i think i'm the only person who didn't like the Cuaron-helmed HP movie that much.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...