Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ayala Center Cebu

I'm an urbanite: I cannot live without Greenbelt, Shangri-La Mall and Megamall. That's why the knowledge that there is an Ayala Center in Cebu calmed me, hehe. What I didn't know was how gorgeous it really was:





It was drizzling that day, hence the weather was cool and everything was green:



Business seems to be booming in Cebu. There are a lot of construction going on.


Ayee would have loved this :-P


The Marriott Hotel, the hotel to go for in Cebu City when you have the cash, hehe. The view from those windows must be fab.


I think this area of the mall is still new as there were still unopened stalls and shops.

These photos were taken at 11:00 am on a Saturday, and as you can see, there were barely any people at the mall. It was as if we had the place all to ourselves. I loved it.





This area of Ayala Center also has a two-story Fully Booked branch. I didn't get to take a picture as it must have been on a different side.

The old areas of Ayala Center however, were sad to look at. If you're used to Greenbelt, those areas are comparable to um, Starmall. Nevertheless, reliable brands are there: Topshop, Esprit, Levi's, Benetton, Folded & Hung, Bench, Penshoppe and Loalde are there. So is Rustan's. I didn't see Zara, Gap and Topman.


7 * :

Deepa said...


wow it looks like greenbelt but without the poseurs. haha!

Jason said...


re: poseurs -- haha!

it was so refreshing to be in a mall (that's not high-end) and not be elbowed by the crowd!

Glamarazzi said...


Thanks for loving our Metro :) Your photos are fabulous by the way!

Jason said...


Thanks, thanks! I can't wait to be back as I haven't seen and tasted everything that Cebu has to offer.

Too bad I missed the casting call for GARB, haha :-P

rencalago said...


yeah this is a good place to hang out

rencalago said...


Cebu Attractions really fascinates foreign and local tourists

Francis Oliverio said...


Yes, it is indeed fascinating.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...