Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yey blogs

Two blogs I'm really, really, really, really, really loving:

Rajo's:



and Daphne's:



I especially like Rajo's because he has this huge affinity with LOL the same way I do, lol. (Sorry, just had to use it :-P) I'm also swept away by his travelogues and photo essays, which are sincerely appreciated by this lowly office drone, haha.

Both blogs have no dramas, intrigues and other what-nots, and remain to be classy and understated.

They also counter my bad karma guilty pleasures, such as Dlisted, lol.

Any other sites like these that you recommend?


2 * :

Iggy said...


love daphne's blog too! natural na natural. (naturally social talaga siya, pero in a refreshing way.)

Jason said...


true, i love her style!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...